Lisa Miklash's one of a kind heart necklaces are crafted using "slip" with original Medalta Potteries or Hycroft China plaster mould tea cup handles and strung with a unique charm.
About Lisa Miklash
Lisa Marie Miklash studied arts in archaeology at the University of Manitoba. After completing her program, she moved to Romania where she worked on a late Neolithic excavation where the reconstruction of pottery was abundant.
Lisa now works at Medalta in the Historic Clay District as the Production Manager in the working pottery studio. This is where she began to see forms in a different light which then led the way to "Severely Altered Ceramics."
Each of these heart necklaces are crafted using "slip" (liquid clay from reclaimed components) with original Medalta Potteries or Hycroft China plaster mould tea cup handles. They are then attached together, hand-finished with under glaze, strung on black cord and with a unique charm.
- Heart Measurements: 5 x 4.5 x 1 cm
- Chain length: 29 cm
The heart colour and the type of charm vary with each necklace. Current colour availabilty (and a description of the attached charm) is listed below.
- Available Colours:
- Dark grey heart with black specks and a charm with the word 'believe.'
- Yellow heart with black specks (as seen in product image) and a charm with the word 'joy'.
- Two-tone light pink to dark pink with black specks and a mouse charm.
- Camoflage Green heart with black specks and a a charm with the word 'believe.'
Colour Availablity: Please note colour availability varies depending upon stock. Indicate your choice in the box above.
Disclaimer: Each necklace is handmade so they may not appear exactly as pictured.