Transform your space with one of our unique, handcrafted vases. Each Medalta vase is made onsite by one of our skilled artists.
Medalta Ware is made using historic techniques, moulds, glazes and machinery originally used back in 1912 at Medalta Potteries. They are produced by our skilled artisans and initially fired with natural gas that is pumped from under the facility.
- Vases are available in three styles: Decorated, Porcelain and Plain
- Porcelain Vases are available in both white and cream.
- Plain Vases are available in small. Porcelain Vases are available in small and large.
- Decorated Vases are vitrified on the outside and glazed on the inside so it is water safe. More colours are available in store.
- Vases are made using the process of slip casting where liquid clay (slip) is poured into our historic moulds. This process is used when items have an odd shape.
- Measurements Porcelain Vase: 33 x 12 cm (large) and 19 X 10 cm (small)
- Measurements Plain Vase: 20 x 10 cm
- Measurements Decorated Vase: 19.5 x 10 cm
Disclaimer: As our Medalta Ware Reproductions are handmade, they may not appear as pictured. Colour availability may vary depending upon stock.