These versatile pitchers are ideal for serving beverages of any kind, including water, juice, and even sangria. The small pitcher (or any size, no judgement from us) is perfect for gravy for your potatoes or syrup for your pancakes.
Medalta Ware is made using historic techniques, moulds, glazes and machinery originally used back in 1912 at Medalta Potteries. They are produced by our skilled artisans and initially fired with natural gas that is pumped from under the facility.
- Pitchers are available in two styles, Ball and Tudor.
- Each style is available in small, medium and large.
- Small Pitchers hold approximately 1.25 cups or 300 ml.
- Medium Pitchers hold approximately 2.5 cups/550 ml.
- Large Pitchers hold approximately 5 cups/1.25 L.
Care Instructions: All Medalta stoneware is microwave, dishwasher and oven safe. Please do not place stoneware over direct heat or shock from one temperature to another.
Disclaimer: Each pitcher is handmade so the style may not appear exactly as pictured.