Why not elevate breakfast by enjoying your hard boiled eggs in one of our egg cups? They say eggs are a superfood and 10/10 Medalta staff agree that they taste better when served in a Medalta egg cup.
Medalta Ware is made using historic techniques, moulds, glazes and machinery originally used back in 1912 at Medalta Potteries. They are produced by our skilled artisans and initially fired with natural gas that is pumped from under the facility.
- Available in two sizes: single and double
- Stamped with 'Medalta Potteries Ltd.' logo
- Made using the process of slip casting where liquid clay (slip) is poured into our historic moulds.
- Measurements (height, width, depth):
- Single: 5.5 x 5.5 x 5 cm
- Double: 7.5 x 7.5 x 11.5 cm
Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Please do not place over direct heat or shock from one temperature to another.
Disclaimer: As our Medalta Ware Reproductions are handmade, they may not appear as pictured.