Looking for a mug originally designed when Glenn Miller ruled the charts? Well, look no further! Enjoy your favourite hot beverage in one of our vintage style mugs. These beauties were originally designed by Medicine Hat Potteries.
Medalta Ware is made using historic techniques, moulds, glazes and machinery originally used back in 1912 at Medalta Potteries. They are produced by our skilled artisans and initially fired with natural gas that is pumped from under the facility.
- Available in two styles:
- Now Back to Work stamped on the inside with the Medalta Potteries Ltd. logo on the outside
- Medalta Potteries Ltd. stamped on the outside
- Durable rim, unlikely to chip easily
- Measurements: 11 x 8 x 9 cm
- Holds approximately 240 ml or 1 cup
Care Instructions: All Medalta stoneware is microwave, dishwasher and oven safe. Please do not place stoneware over direct heat or shock from one temperature to another.
Disclaimer: As our Medalta Ware Reproductions are handmade, each mug may not appear exactly as pictured. If the colour you're interested in is not available, a wait list is available for some products.