You'll be bowled over by our unique stoneware bowls. They have a wide range of uses and make the perfect addition to any kitchen. They can be purchased on their own or in nested sets of three or four.
Medalta Ware is made using historic techniques, moulds, glazes and machinery originally used back in 1912 at Medalta Potteries. They are produced by our skilled artisans and initially fired with natural gas that is pumped from under the facility.
Whether you want a beautiful fruit bowl, to serve a side dish your favourite entrée, make bread or do other baking, we have a bowl for you! Beautiful on their own or in nested sets of three. Bowls are available in four sizes: 8", 10", 12" and 14". Colours and patterns vary depending on the size.
- Available colours and styles for 8", 10", and 12" Bowls:
- Black Band
- Black Sponge
- Blue Band
- Blue Sponge
- Light Blue Band
- Light Blue Sponge
- Sea Green Sponge
- 8" bowls measures 22.5 x 11 x 11 cm (width, height, depth) and holds approximately 8 cups/1850 ml.
- 10" bowls measures 28.5 x 13.5 x 13.5 cm and holds approximately 17 cups/4 L.
- 12" bowls measures 34.5 x 17 x 17 cm holds approximately 32 cups/7.55 L.
- 14" bowls are available in Plain and by request only. For more information, please email [email protected]
Care Instructions: All Medalta stoneware is microwave, dishwasher and oven safe. Please do not place stoneware over direct heat or shock from one temperature to another.
Disclaimer: Each bowl is handmade so the pattern may not appear exactly as pictured.
Buying a set? Use BOWL10 at check out to receive 10% off your purchase of a set of three bowls (8", 10" and 12").